Friday, May 18, 2007

My Latest Column Is Up at LaughingPlace.com

The moment you've been waiting for is finally here!

The latest edition of Kenversations(TM) was posted today at http://www.LaughingPlace.com.
In this column, I advocate closing and tearing down the Disneyland Resort! Well, kinda sorta. I also offer an alternative plan for making the Disneyland Resort, and thus the Anaheim Resort and Anaheim in general an even better worldwide draw, while appeasing some Anaheim residents and politicians.

Check it out NOW!

1 comment:

William & Crystal Faulk said...

I absolutely LOVED your column. I COMPLETELY agree with you. I am a HUGE fan of Disney because of the memories that I have had at the Disneyland resort. And because of this I Have grown to love everything Disney. People need to stop looking at Disney as a blood sucking corporate orginization and realize that it is a company that is helping to employ THOUSANDS of people. I loved your sarcasm, by the way. And hope that Disney will take the time to read this column. Thanks!