Thursday, June 14, 2007

EW Checks in Again

I got another e-mail from Entertainment Weekly. They are now offering a subscription to me for less than 38 cents (U.S.) an issue, plus gifts. Check out my last post on the situation here. Anyway, here is the e-mail itself:

Dear KEN,

We want you back as a subscriber so much, we're offering you ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY up to 89% off the newsstand price! You'll get
40 issues for only $20. Or use your credit/debit card and save $5 more!

Subscribe now and you will also get:

FREE Movie Screening Passes as they become available on a first-come,
first-served basis.

Respond by June 29th to ensure you receive the Fall Movie Preview and
the 2007 Photo issue, one of our most popular special issues!

So grab your chance to receive FREE Movie Passes, save up to 89% off
the newsstand price, and keep up with what's happening in the world of
entertainment. Click here to come back to ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY.

Sincerely,
Holley Cavanna

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY


Now, in theory, I could opt out of these e-mails. But I find them...entertaining. I'm still holding out for an offer where they actually pay me to subscribe.

No comments: